Re: Well up and running, now anyone know a GUI GRUB Editor?

You shouldn't need a GUI Grub editor for this.  You can just open the grub.conf file in Gedit and you can change the "Other" to "Windows XP" or whatever the other OS is and you can make the menu visible and adjust the timer as well.  I'm not sure about the splash screen and resolution part though.

Kevin