[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Well up and running, now anyone know a GUI GRUB Editor?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Well up and running, now anyone know a GUI GRUB Editor?
- From: Wolfgang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 05:36:41 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=4D/J3KEz/52DRrNcLe18tJWlNKYhnu+0wI9yQmqfbig=; b=sef7GruXJv1U5K12PXR3DckQ+8IZ7hqVaS5JAHRruaLui66GrhMrsV+125VPZeAfAI VCeTII/Awuu/IINtkCG+SBop54xR8Exnk/1XUTPsc63VE+qPiS4mZkVrriJolFUnHewb a6MDrp/tS8HMHC82KqC27EcYRtIWTerAvcjUc=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=ig7+9ZSLy5Ai4ZXKNLQcF+CmQtTnLr9U8VbrNWvhpnOBcl2jf0EjjsLXk1vBcKvHWr Te6sQF+U3GvBJzI3bnjinrxgjOeLHcIxvNKkbIBrWvEcaPjeEhiFepXelZSN0LiV8mfD zWqYfkzbtGByZgjZjVa+dC4BzfeD7ngalO9YA=
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, so I sent in my hard drive and I've installed Fedora 14 in a dual boot now, but I'm not quite content yet, I'm wanting to mess with the GRUB bootloader and customize it some, mostly make it show the list by default (right now it says "booting Other in x seconds" with hit keys to see menu) and make the countdown longer. I could do this in Ubuntu very easily, but Fedora, not so much, I would also like to add a custom plash image as well and set the resolution to 1280x1024 (native res for my monitor). Any help greatly appreciated.
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."
"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."
"Я - тот. Я - всемогущее. Я буду управлять по всем."