Re: AMD 64 3400+ processor - OT - Linux Chipsets

It was VIA's MVP3 chipset on their super 7 boards that got them the bad
reputation (anyone remember the Windows chipset patch of the week?)

I personally have owned nothing but Intel (except my laptop) since the
FIC VA-503+.

--
"Wow, monkey learns to use tools!" - My wife, after spending way too
                                     much time wrapping Christmas gifts