Macs looking for tax deductible home

A dentist who moved his entire office from Mac to PC a while ago asked me if I knew of anyplace in the area that could use his computers and be a tax write-off.  He has something like 10 different complete Mac systems ranging from a classic to a couple of LC or Quadra generation Macs to a couple of first generation Power PCs.  He also has a barely used LaserWriter and two old powerbooks he would consider selling or donating.

Anyone know of any good homes for these wayward Macs?  We had a community center in Louisville where teenagers got old donated computers and had the chance to develop el1t3 skillz before they even got to college.  At least they got to understand archaic hardware and try to get stuff to run on it.