Re: new user doesn't crash

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 09:20, L. V. Lammert wrote:

> Ahhh, .. ever heard of a UPS??? Seems sort of fundamental, but could have
> been overlooked.

Yes, we have a small one that is dedicated to the network hardware.

I am trying to survive on Missouri unemployment. It doesn't even pay the
mortgage. If only I had worked 1 week in Illinois. Think I'll reserve my
savings for things like food and shelter. I'm not too sure how much
longer I'm going to be able keep internet access.

I have 2 priorities right now. Attending college full time and working
in Real Estate full time. The real estate is starting to bear fruit, the
college stuff has a couple of years to go.

Pretty fundamental? yes. Overlooked? No. Low on the list? Absolutely. I
do have my desklamp on a UPS for when we have these power outages I can
still look at hardcopy pron!

Sorry, couldn't help the sarcasm. It's just my thing..........