Re: newbie needs help

At 06:11 PM 7/10/03 -0500, you wrote:
although they mostly lurk and i guess that makes them strange just in principle

eh?

So what... Does geek denote strange and visa-versa?

I'm drinking a beer while I sit in front of 8 computers and three monitors and three keyboards doing things (don't ask ...)  - one of which is reading this aberrant soliloquy on strangeness which led me to perform a keyboard manuever to switch to another computer sitting idle on that KVM over to the left corner and look at a google-search on strange then click on "I'm Feeling Lucky" 'cause sometimes I do... and where do I go???

Interstellar Conflict Across Time

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

See something stranger -> go to Google and type in "weapons of mass destruction" and get lucky...