Re: newbie needs help

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 11:30:58PM -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> > So here I am asking strangers for help......
>
> We're not all that strange once you get to know us...  ;-)

in some sense steve is right, not all the members on this list are strange,
well some aren't, although they mostly lurk and i guess that makes them
strange just in principle, ok so your wrong steve, we are very strange, and
you can only truly appreciate how amazingly strange we are when you've really
gotten to know us, but by that time you'll be strange to and won't really
notice anymore, which at that time you'll start thinking like steve (that you
and all the rest of us aren't that strange), but i'll have you know that from
a benchmarking standpoint i'm pretty damn strange and will continue to strive
and work to become even stranger, because i am bob the evil kat and i need my
mousersize =)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W19B21935

Bob T. Kat
--
Evil: God is not interested in technology...
He knows nothing of the potential of the micro-chip or the silicon revolution.