OT: Solaris Cluster Admin position

Straight from the horses mouth:

"FOO is looking for a Unix Administrator who has Sun cluster and Sybase High
Availability experience.  The position is to augment BAR staff.  Candidate
must have experience implementing Sun clusters.  If candidate has  Sun
cluster experience and no Sybase High Availability experience, FOO will
review the reseume and possibly interview the candidate.

Position required US citizen and minimum background investigation.

Position available immediately."

[The proceeding is a true story.  Only the names have been changed, to
protect the innocent.]

If interested, please send your resume my way.  I will pass it on to my
employer, with whom I'm pretty satisfied.  If you would prefer to go direct,
let me know, and I'll give you the contact info.

William

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@charter.net