Re: project managment suggestions

>From: "Tim Hart" <codermsu@earthlink.net>
>
>I totally disagree.  If you understand the functionality built into perl,
>read documentation, use pod, use comments, format code in a readable per
>logic manner, etc. there is little issue about obfuscation.  Python is more
>readable simply because you are merely required to use proper white spaces
>and symantics are more strict.  Perl gives you the option of the quick
>hack,
>the extended application and the reusable, easily followed type of source
>and that's totally up to the person's style, need and requirements.

thats sort of missing the point of the joke...

just because you CAN write readable code doesnt mean you do, and the
stereotype is that perl coders are quite frankly rather terse.

not all are this way, but i have tried to read my fair share of perl that
certainly was.

(in all honesty i think my biggest problem reading perl is that i know next
to nothing about regex)