[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 3/16/2013
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 3/16/2013
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:50:27 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, March 16, 2013 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
For today's meeting, let's talk open-source Platform-as-a-Service. I
think we'll try building an app in OpenShift
(http://openshift.redhat.com/), and, depending on how that goes, maybe
try setting up OpenShift Origin (http://openshift.github.com/) on a
server or two.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.