[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Wednesday, 3/6/2013 Metro East meeting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Wednesday, 3/6/2013 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:42:42 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. Beginning
this month, the meetings will start at 6:30PM.
I saw someone from Red Hat give a very interesting presentation on
building a HA cluster for Oracle recently, and when I talked to the
person who gave the presentation afterwards, he told me that the
technique would work for any application. I'll try to explain it at the
meeting tonight, and, while we're at it, maybe we can talk a bit about
load balancing and other fun stuff as well.
See you tonight. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.