[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Wednesday, 4/3/2013 Metro East meeting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Wednesday, 4/3/2013 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:21:21 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. The meeting
will start at 6:30PM.
In the era of Google, it is starting to feel to me like troubleshooting
is a lost art, so I want to do something a little different tonight...
I want to do a "Troubleshooting 101" class for everyone. I will throw
out a few scenarios where you might see problems, and I'll show you how
to find those problems. There will be slides. Be afraid.
See you tonight. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.