Re: Files

> It looks like you are going to need to do something to add the gateway's
> network also during boot.  A small script would be easy.  :)
>
> Tighe

I had learning something about scrip writeing on my list of things to do.
Now is as good a time as any to start.  I'm getting real frustrated and need
a break from this problem.  One thing about haveing problems, it makes you
learn something about the task at hand.  I know a lot more about ethernet
cards, IP addresses, host names and route tables now than I did a two weeks
ago.  Learning keeps us young.  What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

Thank you all for the help and suggestions.  When I find a solution for this
problem, I'll post it.  Even if it is just a dumb mistake by the operator.
Maybe someone else on the list will learn something from the fumbelings of
this newbea.

Taking a break for now,
Everett