From: owner-silug-discuss@silug.org
[mailto:owner-silug-discuss@silug.org]On Behalf Of Brune, Charlie
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:53 AM
To: 'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject: Kylix

I was looking forward to Kylix... until I saw the price on Borland's
website.

$999 for the developer version
$1,999 for the server version.

Yowie.

Even if it gets discounted, it's out of my price range.

I was hoping they'd offer a $99 version for those of us that just want to
tinker
with it.  I think they're going after the corporate folks.

Charlie Brune  8-(