Re: qmail

I have it running on reprehensible.net and our vhost server here.  Great
MTA.  Personally, I wouldn't use a package if you made me.  ;)  It is
really a simple process if you can follow the INSTALL file.  The HOWTO is
pretty good too.  I actually had to use both to install and get it up and
running.  If you run into any problems with it, just yell.  I may be able
to help 'ya out.  One thing that I am not sure whether or not I got setup
right is the ucpi-tcp program.  I am reluctant to replace inetd with it so
I just installed it in addition.  No problems yet!

	Lee