Bandwidth Limiting

I'd like to limit the amount of bandwidth that I let pass through a
particular Ethernet card in a Linux machine.  Is there any way of doing
this?  What utils do I need to use?  I've looked at the man pages for
route and ipfwadm (not using ipchains yet), and have yet to find any
mention of this sort of throttle.  Any ideas, or at least pointers of
where to look?

Thanks,

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.