Re: Holiday Party Update #2

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, KoReE wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> exciting food to bring.  I noticed we don't have much in the way of main
> courses.  Any ideas anyone has on food would be greatly appreciated. Also,
> directions would be nice...I've forgotten how to get there past the turn
> off of the highway.  Too many winding streets!

Hmm. I guess for food suggestions, it depends on whether you like to cook
or not ;) Seriously though, we were expecting either some Chicken or
Lasagna from Tighe, but he has a prior "Christmas Gift" engagement ;) that
will prevent him from coming to the dinner. If you have something you
like, my theory is bring that so you can guarantee you have something to
eat :-)

As for directions, I'll email them to you privately. (Somehow, archiving
directions to my house, with the amount of general 'spam' mail I get from
them just doesn't seem like a wise idea).

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org