Re: Holiday Party Update #2

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Kara Pritchard wrote:

>  NAME				FOOD		DRINK
>  Koree Smith (1)		?

I'll be there.  What food would you guys like to see there?  I'm going to
be bringing the stuff for Tom Collins drinks (Gin, Sweet and Sour,
Sprite).  I may bring some Amaretto too.  Anyone else have any particular
hard liquor drinks they'll want?  I have my Palm Bar loaded, so if we
don't know how to make them, we'll find out :D I'll try to think of some
exciting food to bring.  I noticed we don't have much in the way of main
courses.  Any ideas anyone has on food would be greatly appreciated. Also,
directions would be nice...I've forgotten how to get there past the turn
off of the highway.  Too many winding streets!

Thanks,

Koree