Job opportunity at EMAC

	As I announced at the SILUG meeting last night, EMAC is looking to hire
someone for our PC-SBC department, to work 30-40 hours weekly.  Pay will be
by the hour.

	Primary responsibilities will be integration and testing of single-board
computer systems (like building your own computer, but in a much smaller
box).  Other responsibilities will be frequent and varied, and will include
some customer support, custom cabling, internal tech support, software
integration, and light systems administration.

	As EMAC ships a large percentage of boards with Linux pre-installed, we're
looking for someone with some Linux experience.  Depending on experience,
responsibilities will probably include Linux troubleshooting ("I can't
record sounds using sox.")  and custom Linux software integration   ("This
system needs to support XYZ PCMCIA wireless ethernet card.")

	Queries about the position may be sent to Eric Rossi (rossi@emacinc.com)
or Ray Gering (rgering@emacinc.com).  If anyone has any questions about the
work environment, I'll be happy to answer them at the address below...

Nathan Yawn,  yawn@emacinc.com

EMAC, Inc.
2390 EMAC Way
Carbondale, IL 62901