Study Guides for the Certification SIG

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I contacted my publisher about getting
some copies of the 1st edition of my book for use in our studies and for
training material.

Of course, it's based on RH 6.0, but the topics in the books are still
quite valid and the updates easily figured out or otherwise noted by your
trainers (or as the trainer).

I don't know how many I'll get, but they won't be available until January
anyhow. I'd like to share them with our study group, and with Jason
Burke's Mentoring project.

I don't expect either project to use these outdated books as their course
guide, just a resource aid.

Just FYI.

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com