Re: Party

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Tony Zafiropoulos wrote:

> How about dress code?  I know my wife will ask :).

Just come dressed. No birthday suits ;-)

> What about posting this on the DISCUSS mailing list? (west of the river :).

I have to see what kind of turnout I'm getting from LUCI and SILUG. If I
have 50 couples coming from there, it'll be hard to host St Louis people
too. I've been thinking about it though.

> How about kids? I know that would reduce my time there....  As I would drive
> in from Chesterfield, MO.

I don't mind if kids come. There are already LUG members attending who are
minors, so that doesn't matter. You just have to be responsible for them,
and realize that some of our guests will be drinking. I'd recommend
bringing something to entertain them with, though, because I don't have
much kid entertainment, I'm afraid. I've got a few Disney DVDs though ;-)

> BTW, Enjoyed the dinner you put together.

Thanks.

> What other dignitaries are in store in the future?

I'm working on that. Making arrangements during our yukky weather time,
however, is difficult.

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist                        kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org