respin question please

Now I?m a curious kind of a guy,  please tell me what respin is?

I purchased Red Hat 7 at Best Buy for $19.95 about a month ago.
It took me a month to get it installed and set up the way I want it.
I can now connect to the internet with DSL and my son can connect
through my Linux Box to the internet from his Windoz PC.
It has been a struggle but it's finally working smooth, firewall and
all.  I really feel pleased with the progress I have made with Linux.
If someone is looking for a presentation for a future meeting, may
I suggest ipchains.  I did it but mostly by trial and error.

Well, it's working smooth now, time to find out what respin is so
I can have the fun of maybe starting over.    Some people have a strange
idea of fun.   :o)

Question:   How do I mount the hard drive in my son's Windoz PC?
We are networked but I don?t know how to mount his drive.  I can mount
the Windows partition in my dual boot PC with mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/dos  .
Our PC's are set up with a thin network using coax and ethernet cards.
I can mount his hard drive in Windows so the NIC?s work.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

--
The trouble with doing something right the first time,
is nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

Everett