Re: Help me. I've fallen and I can't get up!

I just got a desk at a company that we're working with that's using the
same MS proxy setup.  Anyone know a way for me to bypass it :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.