Re: snmpd

Have you run gdb against the core to see at what point it is coring?  You
could also try and run strace against it.  Sorry if you have tried this
already, I have it running on my box right now for the same reason, but I
am running redhat 6.2 with no (apparent) problems.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook