set prefix (was Re: My apology to the group)

Soffen Mitchell Contr AMC CSS/SMS said:
> If you have a constructive comment I don't mind it, I just lost it when that
> jibe came in.  It had been a long night and it didn't make me any closer to
> a solution.

Understood.  As far as I'm concerned, 'nuff said.  :-)

Back to the original question...  I finally figured out how this
feature of Majordomo 2 works.  If you want the subject prefix thing
(which I have set to "SILUG:") turned on, send email to
majordomo@silug.org with either

    set silug-discuss prefix

or

    set silug-discuss prefix address@example.com

(if the address you are sending from doesn't match the address you are
subscribed with) in the body of the message.

There are also other settings, like "replyto", "selfcopy",
"eliminatecc", "ackpost", and various others.  For a full list, send
"help set" to majordomo@silug.org.

Oh, BTW, I already turned that on for you, Mitch.

Enjoy.

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.