My apology to the group

I'd like to apologize to everyone on this list because it wasn't my
intention to start a flame war.  As a contractor with the Air Force I've got
to use what we're given and Outlook is the mail system that they use.  I've
maxed out my filters and was looking for a way to make it easier to find all
the SILUG posts without having to read each piece of email.  I move it into
a folder so I can look it over when I have the free time.

If you have a constructive comment I don't mind it, I just lost it when that
jibe came in.  It had been a long night and it didn't make me any closer to
a solution.

Mitch Soffen