Re: Is there any way this discussion group can label the messages with [SILUG] - {original subject title}

Sort on the "Sender: owner-silug-discuss@silug.org" header.

> Is it possible to add a [SILUG] tag making it easier to do a find on.

Personally, I can't stand those sorts of tags.  (I do have majordomo
configured to add "SILUG:" to silug-announce posts though, mostly to
make them stand out.)

Fortunately, my personal preference has nothing to do with it...
There's a per-user, per-list setting in Majordomo 2 for that.  I just
need to figure out exactly how it works.  :-)  (I think I have to set
a default, then everyone can turn it on or not as desired.)

As soon as I get it figured out, I'll let everyone know.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month