Re: Unix sysadmin job

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> Hey guys. There is a job opening for a Digital Unix sysadmin with
> Energizer here in St Louis. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

> <!-- quoted mail starts here -->
>  I am emailing because we have a direct
> placement position at Energizer a Unix Administrator.

> JOB DESCRIPTION:  Looking for an individual with solid DIGITAL/VAX
> Admin. experience (must have solid admin exp).

Umm, what is he wanting?  A Unix admin or a VMS/VAX admin?  There's a big
difference between the two.  Nevermind the fact that one stinks, one does
not, and one is still being sold or developed on, the other is not.  I'll
let you figure out which is which, but if you dig thru Slashdot you'll on
one of the above, you'll find out some more info on it. :)

Waiting for the day the VMS system on our campus dies...

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al