anti-spamming features

gotta question on the anti-spamming features of sendmail...

in /etc/mail/access it has entries for things that you want to RELAY, OK, or
REJECT, etc...  anybody know the syntax if you want to include all of the ip
addresses in a network for relaying, while excluding only one of them.
REJECT for that IP address doesn't do what I want though, because it is the
firewall and all the outside world sending mail in appears to be that IP
address.

is it possible to only put a *range* of IP addresses like
192.168.1.2-254 RELAY
in this file, or would the OK directvie (which says override other rules
that block and accept the mail) for that IP address and then the RELAY for
the subnet 192.168.1 do what I'm wanting.

Any ideas? Comments?  Suggestions? Complaints?

Matthew

Matthew Walker
Internetworking Consultant
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.