More MS BS

Heres some fun facts about win2000 that I thought you guys would
appreciate...

First the Windows directory after a small install was a whopping 720MB in
size....
Second, the splash screen is a remarkable likeness to the splash screen on
a mac...
Third it booted on my laptop with over 75MB of memory in use (but I only
have 64 in my machine, & some services had yet to start)

In my opinion when the new kernel comes out against Win2000, I think we
will see more people changing to Linux as their main OS, I know I use it
for 90% of what I do ("I would bump that to 100% if Adobe ever catches
up")