Re: Star Wars trailer

Robert Threet said:
> Has anybody been able to view this from their Linux desktop?  I have the
> RealPlayer the trailer seems to be in QuickTime.  I have the lastest G2
> player but not all G2 files work [they say "wrong codec" or something].  It
> works with most things.

I watched the first on with xanim, as I recall.  Unfortunately, xanim
didn't know how to handle the second one, so I watched it on a Windows
box.  I did a little bit of playing with Media Player to try to get it
running under Wine, but no luck.  :-)

Oh, and as I recall, the QuickTime of the second movie uses some newer
codec that Apple won't release specs for (or something like that).  In
other words, it's not terribly likely that xanim will be able to do
anything useful with it anytime soon.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month