Re: [SILUG]: Re: Linus

Steven and I have been asked to participate with the Linux Summit on both
Monday and Tuesday.  Tuesday we've both been asked to participate in
Confernece panels.  I will be participating in the "How to
Start/Find/Belong to a LUG".  Steven will be participating in the "How To
Be A Linux Advocate" panel Tuesday afternoon.

Hope to see you there! ;)  If you're looking for us, check in with either
the Linux International or the Linux Show booths.