Re: [SILUG]: [LUNI] Bunk???

I wish I could remember where I read it, I might have the terminology wrong,
but the gist of it was that the kernel is still single tasking when it comes
to giving out some important resources, where is NT does it "right".

Either which way the article was filled with misinformation and the people
who configured the box for linux made a lot of BIG mistakes.

-Rich