Controled Relaying

I'm workingon trying to make a box on theoutside of a firewall be the only
host that can communicate directly with one on the inside via SMTP

The firewall will forward its outside port 25 to the other mail server's
port 24 only from the outside mail server

the firewall redirects any outgoing attempts to connect to any smtp port
to the outside mail server's port 25

the outside machine is running primary dns for this domain.

I've been able to get sendmail to allow relaying from the firewall (IP
Masq) to anywhere, and I can get something like
user%insidehost@outsidehost to send mail to the inside machine, but I
really want user@outsidehost to be forwarded to user@insidehost

What's the best way of doing this... preferably something simple :-)

Thanks

Matthew