Re: Win95 and Dialup

Richard H. Fifarek said:
> 	Yeah, but it doesn't work!
> 	Example files please?

Unfortunately, any examples I might have had have been long since left
behind at a previous job.

One thing you might want to try...  Use another Linux box to test,
rather than a Windows box.  That way you can turn debugging up a bunch
on both ends.

Anyway, if you don't figure it out soon and nobody else chimes in with
suggestions, remind me and I'll install the appropriate packages at
home & give it a try.  (It's probably been a year since I've messed
with it, so I'm a bit rusty.)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month