Re: Interested in Weather?

On Sat, Jan 02, 1999 at 10:24:37AM -0600, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> For those of you interested in the Blizzard of '99, feel free to check out
> the view from my front door.  I've been using the front bumper of my grand
> prix as a ruler since about 10:30 last night :)
>
> http://www.luci.org/~kara/snow/

Kent said it had gotten fairly bad down by you guys.

We have around 25 inches of snow on the ground at the moment (this is
in Aurora, 'round-abouts Chicago).

But it's *just* snow, so we're okay. How much ice do y'all have?

--
Chris Tessone                                   tessone@imsa.edu
PH/Postmaster SNPC               Illinois Math & Science Academy