Kewl Sites (tm) for April 21, 1998

I think I'm going to start sending this list of sites to the list every
day (or as close to every day as I can).  I always do some browsing early
in the morning, and I find some pretty neato stuff.  So, here it is.
Enjoy!

http://slashdot.org/articles/98413124719.shtml

This article discusses the "unavoidable fall" of the Microsoft empire.  It
has some valid points.

http://home.earthlink.net/~choadster/

This is the home of LCDProc, a program that interfaces with an LCD screen
to give you information about your Linux system's state.

http://www.zdnet.com/products/content/pcmg/1709/304254.html

This is an article on apache and web servers in general.  It mentions
Linux :D  A little publicity never hurt anyone :D

I hope these links are useful to ya.  I may have some more later this
afternoon :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5