RE: Meeting...

I was only at one meeting, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I would probably
participate more, but frankly, 6PM doesn't work for me.  Many times I am
still at work, or just getting out of there.  I need to eat before I go, and
then it is too late.

That may sound like excuses, and they probably are, but they are valid for
me.  If there is some way to have them start a bit later I would find it
more doable.

That's just my $.02 worth.

Lloyd