Re: Quick Books Pro Replacement?

There is Check Book Balancer or cbb, but I don't think it's a full-scale
book keeping program.  Actually, i've been thinking of develing a
commercial product of this type for UNIX/Linux, and this may be my
prompting to do so :D  We'll see :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5