Re: apache vs wn

You can remove the httpd startup using the runlevel editor from the redhat
control panel, or, if you're familiar with Sys V init, the server should
be started by a script under /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/.  You could always add a
"killall -9 httpd" to /etc/rc.d/rc.local to make *SURE* it never starts,
but I wouldn't suggest doing so <G>

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, Ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.ameth.org/~koree
NT != *IX       | I Corinthians 2:1-5