Re: apache vs wn

Wel just chmod a-r <file> on any file you don't want people to see. Or you
can take read permissions off the directory.  You can also kill -9 (I'm
sure other people would disagree with which sig to send and I wonder why
sometimes) <PID>  Do a ps -aux to get the PID of the httpd server.  I'm
not sure where rdhat puts the httpd startup at so someone else is going to
half to tell you that or here's a hint 'man grep'

I'm rambling right now.  MOre later.