Re: GIMP

Koree A. Smith said:
> Has anyone actually been able to get the GIMP to compile right?  I can't get
> gtk and GIMP to line up (yes, I made sure not to use the wrong gtk with the
> wrong gimp version according to the docs and web page), and, I can't get the
> stinkin' RPMs from RedHat 5.0 to install for it, either.  Any
> suggestions/special hacks anyone has had to make?

You aren't going to be able to get the RH 5 rpms to install, since
they are glibc based and RH 4.2 was libc5 based.

You might just want to go get a RH 5 CD...  I picked one up at Best
Buy (!).  A bunch of other stores are carrying it...

(217)698-1694             | Watch this space for meeting day & time