Re: S3 Virge support (was Re: Meeting?)

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> (since I got my Diamond Stealth 3D 2000).  The SVGA server also has
> support for the Virge (implemented by another group).  One or both

I forgot to say this, the SVGA server was working with my S3V chip just fine,
except, it was using what it called a "builtin mode" which automatically set
my resolution to 320x200.  I dunno if you've ever tried to work in X at that
res, but it sucks :D  Any idea what this builtin crap is?

Koree

Koree A. Smith
--
Development Programmer, CMAC, Inc.