Re: Mark's TV Debut

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997, Mark Bishop wrote:

> Not really... :)  I thought it was kind of funny...if people got upset
> over this then they need to ask their doctor about Prozac.

hehe...no one did :D  I was just feeling guilty :D  SIU's just fine as a
school, and I shouldn't have been ribbing on it.  I just have a big chip on my
shoulder about Carbondale, TKE guys that own bars named beach bums, Halloween,
Carbondale police officers and Sound Core Battle of the Bands competitions.
Try piecing that neuroticism together :D  (Think back to 1994 :D )

Koree

Koree A. Smith
--
Development Programmer, CMAC, Inc.