linkdups

A note for Doc (and anyone else who might be vaguely interested)...

After many, many, *many* years of non-development, I *finally* have a
working version of my linkdups script (basically my version of
hardlink(1)) that moves most of the logic to SQL queries against a
sqlite database.

  https://github.com/silug/linkdups/tree/sqlite

The idea here is that if you enable the persistent cache (with the -c
option), a lot of the checksums required to find duplicate files only
have to be done once, which should save a lot of time on subsequent
runs.

Now that I have it working, I need to put some effort into making it
work quickly.  At the moment it's pretty slow, but it should eventually
be as fast or faster than the old version with some work.