Re: How to re-enable ssh logins

Does the user account on the other side exist still , and is it in a good state ??? (I.e ... Can the even login locally ??)

  It might not be a problem so much with SSH itself, but rather the account on the remote 'pod' host . Many times admins will 'lock' an account in addition to dis-allowing SSH logins

-rkh-