Re: Android/Linux iTunes replacement?

Songbird was looking promising when it came out, but i havr been sucked into iheartradio.

On Jun 19, 2013 3:23 PM, "Austin Range" <wolfgangmob@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, at the meeting yesterday it was briefly mentioned about the best current android phone which for me under AT&T will likely be the Galaxy s4 (active).  The one thing I would actually miss in such a switch though would be iTunes, the computer side seems easy to transfer but what is a good program for Linux to manage and app for Android for playing music and video in a single playlist?

Regards,
Austin R Range