[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DD-WRT friendly dual-band N gigabit router?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DD-WRT friendly dual-band N gigabit router?
- From: Christopher Rolves <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 05:11:38 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=nZ9631DZGH8qfdXt4sOO/OTZ7F8HiIGqTTtgmn7SIfs=; b=XwOyE5JlSzNFBDOf/TM3Y9RIMOLsn/cN1m8YltL12iJq24WQpQlEbfv+/a36UDa0Ty Sm8YJ0br60xqzX6+nVlh3PEZuIMmm/wlI7016lTq21IcL/yCatMvIkQsTr4f26T/IsLL OnhqMR8sNF30RPEFTtIpZBN2tCgmPY8N93oS0=
- In-Reply-To: <4F29078E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <4F29078E.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I really like my Buffalo WHR-G300N router, comes pre-installed with their version of DD-WRT, but you can load DD-WRT proper on it with no problem.
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Wolfgang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello all! I'm looking for a router that I'll need to get before summer when I move into a house down here at school. This will need to be capable of supporting moderate bur almost constant usage. I will have a small server running inside the network for file storage, however it will not be very high usage. Biggest thing is ability to use DD-WRT and dual-band.
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.