Re: ICS update

Well, you're almost there. Next steps are:

. build/envsetup.sh

to set up your environment, then use lunch to select a target:

lunch full-eng

which will build the English language version of the emulator target.

If you are lucky enough to have a Galaxy Nexus, you can do full_maguro
for the GSM version or full_toro for the Verizon version.  If you want
to build for a the Nexus S, its crespo for GSM and crespo4g for the
Sprint flavor. The docs for the rest of the targets are available at
http://source.android.com/source/building-devices.html

Last step is to actually build, which is as simple as a:

make -jX

where X is the number of parallel makes to run (usually around 2x num
of cores for best build speed). I'll warn you that the build takes
quite a while even on a modern beefy machine.

- Charlie