Re: Well upgraded and now I wonder

There's a program called "Play On" (I believe - can't look up game
related things at work, dang firewall) that works with WINE to help
auto-configure a number of games.

Personally though, I find CrossOver Games worth the asking price.  I
use it on both Linux and OS X.  You can even do a fair bit of gaming
inside VMware Player or VirtualBox these days, which are both free (as
in money).

Scott